ADT 2020 bargaining update And Agenda
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
To: ADT CWA Members
Re: ADT 2020 bargaining update And Agenda
- CWA local 7704 bargaining committee met with the company Bargaining committee on December 10th, and 11th . CWA Negotiations will continue with the company. The contract Expires 12/30/2020 CWA has decided to continue to work beyond the contract expiration date.
- Sticking points in the negotiations are as follows:
- The company insists to split our current members into two separate contracts.
- the company request to eliminate daily overtime pay two a 40-hour week overtime formula.
- The company proposal to limit the union’s ability to request information from the company
- CWA local 7704 bargaining committee continue negotiations for fair contract (One Company One Contract)
- What does it mean to work without a contract, we sent out a document entitled (Working Beyond The Contract Expiration) lets go over this
- Mobilization efforts. Strong mobilization equals strong contracts we need to all be engaged to ensure that we have a strong contract we have some stickers that are printed that we need to mobilize out to each of our members at ADT.