THE VOTE IS IN AND THE ADT CONTRACT HAS BEEN RATIFIED
The members have spoken by casting their vote to ratify the ADT/CWA contract on December 2, 2011. Attached you will see the changes that have been made to the CWA/ADT contract which is effective through July 31, 2014. I have listed just a quick summary of the changes, please refer to the attachments for more detailed information. We would like to thank everyone who came to the rallies and supported the Bargaining team during these negotiations.
– Stand by pay increased from $125.00 to 150.00 (article 6)
– Stand by pay on Holiday week increased from $150.00 to $175.00 (article 6)
– Two different seniority list. One for Commercial, one for Residential & Small business. (article 13)
-Employee’s compensation while using personal vehicle increased from $6.00 to $10.00 (article 15)
– Meal allowance changed from $45.00 to $61.00 (article 15)
– Travel time from when an employee leaves his/her home and going to the job site has been changed from 35 miles to 45 minutes (article 15)
– HVCI plan will not be effective until 1-1-2012. The parties will meet on the one year anniversary to discuss possible adjustments to the plan. Please see attachment for new pay out plan for High Volume installers. (article 18)
– Wage increases for the hourly with a wage re-opener on years 2 and 3:
2.3% upon ratification,
2.5 year 2
2.5 year 3
There is be a lump sum amount paid to all bargained for active employees upon ratification in lieu of retro of $350.00
Your Bargaining team
Below is the Best and Final offer from the company.